Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Drivers can be so annoying.

Came to work this morning.. already was not in that great a mood. Left for work earlier than most days but some how the traffic was just against me. Took even longer than normal to reach work.

When I got into the car park, I spotted from a far a space which I normally like to park but as I got near, I notice this "idiot" driver took up 2 spots. Yeah.. so, you've got a bigger car, a more expensive car. We all pay the same carpark rates... So, what's the deal. What makes you so special that you are able to park 2 car park lots. Don't you wish you were driving a steamroller or some heavy vehicle and you can just shove him back to his lot.




4 comments:

Joyce Wong said...

well.. i nearly ran the driver over. I think he park his car and was walking up the ramp. I should have hit him. I think he was abit weak coz not eating.

Yozora NiteSky said...

i think he is very inconsiderate. It is already hard to find a space and he has to take 2 spaces. Not that he cares from the looks of it.

B@m®©™ said...

would reporting to building management help?

Yozora NiteSky said...

It might dcyk unless the owner of the BMW is the big shot owner of the Management office :(