Monday, September 3, 2007

Useful marketing concepts for flirts

To kill the Monday morning blues, my friend Moxieguy sent me these useful marketing concepts for flits ....

1. You say to a gorgeous girl at a party: 'I'm very rich. Marry me.'
That's direct marketing.

2. At a party, your friend goes up to a gorgeous girl, points at you
and says: 'He's very rich. Marry him.'
That's advertising.

3. You get the phone number of a gorgeous girl. The next day, you call
and say: 'I'm very rich. Marry me.'
That's telemarketing.

4. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You walk up to her and pour her
a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag when she drops it,
offer her a ride, and then say: 'By the way, I'm very rich. Will you
marry me?'
That's public relations.

5. A gorgeous girl at a party walks up to you and asks: 'Are you very
rich?'
That's brand recognition.

6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You say: 'I'm rich. Marry me!'
She gives you a hard slap.
That's customer feedback.

7. You say to a gorgeous girl at a party: 'I'm very rich. Marry me.'
She introduces you to her husband.
That's demand-and-supply gap.

8. You say to a gorgeous girl at a party: 'I am very rich. Marry me.'
She turns to face you - she's your wife!
That's competition eating into your market share.

1 comment:

conan_cat said...

lol farnee lar! XD laughing here haha... especially the last one competition eating your market share, wife also go find kar XD