Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Things you would like to know about pregnancy and childbirth but to SHY too ask?

Billy is a dear old friend who brightens my mornings with his wonderful emails and sometimes he updates me with the latest controversial news about our bolehland and his subtle humour completely changes my blue moods to brilliant sunny yellow ones. At times he sends me idiotic ones like this one...

Things you would like to know about pregnancy and childbirth but to SHY to ask?

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is more than enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?
A: Not unless the word "alimony" means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
A: When the kids are in college.



He signed off his email with 2 rather interesting quotes :

Woman's Quote of the Day:

"Men are like fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something with which you'd like to have dinner with."

Men's Counter-Quote of the Day:

"Women are like fine wine. They all start out fresh, fruity and intoxicating to the mind and then turn full-bodied with age until they go all sour and vinegary and give you a headache."

If you are reading this Billy... thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning :X

No comments: