Wednesday, September 5, 2007

HEROES will be back soon!

What does one do when one is stuck in the office and feeling dead sleepy? You do what I suggested in yesterday's post. So, I decided to appear very busy on the PC... surfing. And I found out that one of my favoritest show HEROES is commencing it's second season very soon.



Season 2 begins at the conclusion of "How to Stop an Exploding Man", and will run in the 2007-2008 season. Hiro Nakamura lands in the middle of a seventeenth-century battlefield near Kyoto, Japan. Kensei is about to begin a battle with another family when the event is interrupted by an annular eclipse.


Video: Heroes Season 2 Preview

US audiences will be viewing the start of Season 2 on the 24th of September 2007 and I will be looking up very good friends of mine who downloads all the greatest stuff off the internet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*yawns* Why do they even bother with season 2?

Dc said...

the show was good until the end which was lukewarm....haih

Unknown said...

But I like wor..

conan_cat said...

heroes!! i wanna watch!! was darn hooked with season 1 lor haha been waiting for forever for season 2... but must admit also season 1 the ending kinda sucks lar... haha season 2 hopefully nicer lo :P

Unknown said...

Ya.. and all the Heroes are back except Isaac (who died in season 1) and Niki Sanders's husband (geez, I cannot even remember his name). I guess he didn't make it after been stabbed :(