Friday, September 21, 2007

National Feng Shui Congress 2007

A plain mysterious envelope arrived the other day addressed to me to my office. I was wondering if it was just another of those flyers from training companies, but was rather unusual as there was no office address or logo on the envelope.

I left it on my intray quite having forgoten about it. When day end came to check what else is left in my intray, I took up the envelope, opened it to find inside the envelope a letter and 4 tickets... tickets to the National Feng Shui Congress. Wow



These tickets were sent by Mr Loke Weng Leong, of Global Destiny Resources Sdn Bhd, a partner of Mastery Academy of Chinese Metaphysics. The letter read...

"We are having The National Feng Shui Congress 2007 on the 29th and 30th September at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, from 9am - 7pm daily. The theme for this year will be Feng Shui for Homebuyers. .........

and...


"As a senior student of the Mastery Academy, I am extending 2 FREE TICKETS to this event for you and your loved ones".

Wow... Free tics.. each valued at about RM120 each...wow.



Anyway, I will definitely be taking 2 of the tickets, one for the 29th and one for the 30th. At the moment, I may have a taker for the third ticket for the 30th, but even then my friend has not confirmed. So, anyone want to take at least one of the tickets off from me? The one on the 29th? First come first serve. Mail me at nypl118@gmail.com. Not at the comments please :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want! Can give me on? Any one, as long as it's not expire yet :P It's interesting about Feng Shui...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wong, I've got 2 tickets for you :)