Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Nuffnang's ads on my PC... gotta see to believe...

I think with the exception of Codename: Dreams and My Random Thoughts .. nobody believes me or gives a crap to what I am talking about when I keep bitching about my PC and the display of Nuffnang's ads. Everybody sees them perfectly and so do I... on the PC at home. But when I come to office and switch to the blogs at the office PC ... this is what I get...

This my blog (note the white patch where Nuffnang's ad is supposed to be)



This is A Tale of Two Superheroes' blog (their's slightly better than mine.. got one baby miniature display there heehee)




This is the blog of http://bunchofplayer.blogspot.com/ (this blog has 2 ads from Nuffnang but notice that one displayed the ad but the other one is also a white patch)


By the way, nobody has yet managed to replicate this phenomena on their desktops or laptops... neither can I do it at the PC at home ... still figuring..(scratching head).

4 comments:

kljs said...

I think the using Firefox will block the ads by the browser.... not to mention that Yahoo! toolbar or Google toolbar has ads blocking features.

http://kennyljs.com/

Unknown said...

g'morning kljs...but how come some block..some kena resize also?? i know the truth is out there.....somewhere

kljs said...

because nuffang is new, so the ads blocker isn't really sure how to block it or detect it as ads or something. My guess lar.

My firefox without the google toolbar or yahoo toolbar, I can see your ads just fine.

http://kennyljs.com/

Unknown said...

oooo...war..so lucky i got kljs to care and advice me..i try yeah to remove the toolbars and see if works...thank you kenny :)