Thursday, November 22, 2007

What level of education is needed to understand your blog??

I was visiting my newest blog friend Codename: Dreams' blog when I saw that he did the blog readability test. I was really curious to find out how my blog rates and what level of education my readers will need in order to understand my blog, so I submitted my blog to the test. And I rated .... tada.....

cash advance

Get a Cash Advance



Haha..ok lah.. I am not writing rocket science stuff.

I know my friends are going to kill me but what the heck.. i know that this is just for a laugh lah....they'll understand...(or they won't)...

JW's blog is rated....

cash advance

Get a Cash Advance



Fishman's blog is rated....

cash advance

Cash Advance Loans



babe's blog is rated....

cash advance

Get a Cash Advance



twosuperheroes's blog is rated....

cash advance

Cash Advance Loans



dcky's blog is rated....

cash advance

Get a Cash Advance

10 comments:

kljs said...

Genius? wow... A Tale of Two Superheroes must be a blog that only genius can read? heheheheheh

http://kennyljs.com/

twosuperheroes said...

hahaha.. genius... fuyo.. dont put la like this.. later people will afraid to read our blog :D

YozoraNiteSky said...

ooo.. they write super powderful stuff wor.. and i really look forward to reading their posts everyday...so.. i must be a genius liow heehee

babe_kl said...

fuiiyoohhh lucky mine easy to read so they cant go wrong to find the makan places hehehe

Joyce Wong said...

I am just a kid.. that why I write like a kid..

kljs said...

no wonder lar.... JW's blog got Sonic the Hedgehog and gang...... ;)
that's maybe why got Elementary level...... heheheheheh......

Fishman said...

Wow...if my blog is rated as Genius, must mean that it is difficult to understand la! Dunno whether to take that as a compliment or as an insult.

YozoraNiteSky said...

babe : food is a universal language to all.. from the time we are born until the time we kick-the-bucket. So, you have done well to cater to the entire spectrum of readers.

JW : you got your web page designer to thank for that rating :). Take her for a splurge after her SPM.

kljs : do you think if I had Albert Einstein's picture on my blog, I can elevate my blog to a genius readers' category buahaha ;)

fishman : don't care.. take the eggs the world throws at you and make egg tarts with it...or something like that.. take it as a compliment my friend :)

dcyk said...

kakaka wei postgrad or undegrad higher rating arr? mine college ok la, something like yours. hahahah

YozoraNiteSky said...

postgrad higher than undergrad..so your blog is more more learned ppl wor :)