Monday, June 4, 2007

Lama Zopa Rinpoche


I was so very lucky to have walked into MPH Mid Valley yesterday evening (Sunday) with absolutely no aim or objective but just to kill some time while waiting for a friend and discovered that the precious Holy Lama Zopa Rinpoche would be appearing the next day to launch his latest book. I knew that by hook or by crook, I will have to get myself there to see this great Lama. First impression.. he is smaller than he appeared on his website. He looked tired but his face showed so much kindness and compassion. Looking at him, I was moved beyond words to describe his compassion and patience. By just looking at him, one could feel the respect and love gushing out of every pore of one's being for this precious Lama. May his Holiness Lama Zopa Rinpoche have a long life and turn the Wheel of Dharma for all sentient beings. Om Manne Padme Hum! You can read more about him at this website http://www.lamazopa.com/index.htm

No comments: