Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Terrific Tuesday ... after a Marvelous Monday

A rather heavy title but don't know what title to put leh.... especially after checking A Tale of Two Superheroes' blog last evening before I checked out from the Internet. Wah... they were so sweet as to dedicate and present their 4 awards to mua... and they called me their hengtai chimui ...(brother sister)...so touched leh.... and muchos gracias..xie xie..thank you...terima kasih.

These are their awards.....

The first one is their Award for Excellence. That is without a doubt... their's is an excellent blog. Following closely was their second award, the 5 star blog award. I would think that it was an award totally and fully deserved wor... see..if it was not such a blog.. how to get 10,000 hits in 4 months leh? Me.. I am still a struggling blogger.. no doubt also hit 10,000 but took a much longer time. Will work harder now to hit 20,000 since my hengtai chimui has given me their vote of confidence :)





Their 3rd award was the Peace Award. I only "met" them late last year and I have not read a single "politically" inclined posts...running back to when they first started, I read their Here We Come to Save the Day! post....and there you have it....they are truly the peace keepers of today...Yikes... now that they have shared this award with me... what do I do with my Move Over Samy...for Allan and Indi...post ?? Phew... luckily I had this disclaimer post...No Politics Here Please !



The Superheroes last and final award was Blog With A Purpose. It does not take an Einstein to figure out what the Superheroes purpose is..... and that is to free us from the mundane and boring food that we are normally used to. Just have a look at their

The Two Superheroes" Travel Adventure Series

That alone gave us so much insight to what's great and yummy to eat in Kuching. Now...Kuching will never ever be the same for me. I've been there a few times in the past (on work assignments) but it has always been the boring riverside food...day and nite..now I see Kuching through the Superheroes' eyes....yaa ba daa ba doooo...quick quick.. assign me to Kuching again...

Now...lemme see... now that I have been given the "super" ability to choose from my list of blogger friends to dedicate this award to....I would like to choose the following....

Babe of Babe in the City for the wonderful recipes and the great eating places in and around Kuala Lumpur.

Raising Mercury of NegativeNegativePositive for sharing the great things in life with me.... make me want to be 18 again..heehee

Gargies of Joy of a Homemaker for sharing her adventures as a loving wife and the wonderful mother to her children

River of Karma of Spiritual Driftings for his thoughts and views on the spiritual path and the unorthodox unconventional stuff that I crave

Kenny of Codename : Dreams for all his lovely anime, wallpapers... when I grow up.. I want to look like Saya

Fishman of Fishdiary Resurrection for his rantings, funny views on life and his precious little Axel

Joyce of My Random Thoughts for her real life episodes, her sister, her many god daughters and one god son and the King of her heart and her house..JAKE (long live the king)

Technorati Tags:,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

10 comments:

twosuperheroes said...

*sob sob* We're so touched... Muchisimo gracias to you too, senorita Y! Hehe.. :p

Unknown said...

you are both so welcome...:D

Fishman said...

If I have the "super" ability as well, your site is definitely going to make my list too.... for your rantings, spiritual journey and the stories about those self-made goodies that I was never given. ;-(

Unknown said...

wow..fishman.. if that was the mostest leastest subtlest hint I ever got...about the foodies..ok lah..i will put you down in my list of test bunnies...esply when any of the current bunnies resign or get poisoned heehee

kljs said...

Look like Saya is ok. But don't act like her though....

http://kennyljs.com/

Unknown said...

Okie Kenny..you'd know better :D

Quickening said...

You deserved them. If them superheroes haven't selected you, I know who I would pass my award to :).

Unknown said...

hi quickening.. you are such a sweetie..same goes for me too.. I would have selected you if the superheroes have not beaten me to it ;)

Elisha said...

thx thx!! oh gosh, sorrrryy i havent been at your site for about a week =( university life has finally caught up to me.. assignments, homework, more assignments... gah, havent even had time to write in my own blog =( anywayyssss. thx again for choosing me =) although..hehehehe, im 23 this year.. hahha, i must write like an 18 year old! did you know that people in the ice rink where i learn figure skating, think that im still in form 3?? when in actual fact, im gonna start work soon! hehehhe... ive got the young looking genes i think! hugs.. darlin!

Unknown said...

dear dear raising mercury.. you have the secret that everyone is "dying" to get.. the secret of looking eternally youthful..stay young and beautiful always..both inside and outside...hugs too