Thursday, February 14, 2008

No Politics Here Please !

I try to keep my blog free of politics. Not because I am a lallang that sways to whichever direction the political winds blow... but more because I have yet to find an honest politician to believe in. But that does not stop me from visiting bloggers who have much to say on this subject matter.

I stumbled upon one blogger who has posted a song by one of my chinese pop idol Sam Hui. I do really enjoy Sam's songs as it may all appear funny and light but I do believe there is a message hidden in each of his songs. This song will be enjoyed much better if one could understand Cantonese but nevertheless by just watching the clip you'll certainly get the message, this is really a no brainer.

Enjoy this little lighthearted clip from Youtube.

6 comments:

Babe_KL said...

LOL woohohooo soooo funny!!! so must pangkah properly :P

btw thanks in advance for the nasi lemak

Unknown said...

heehee..oh yeah.. our wallets are at stake wor...

nasi lemak..u r welcome...our fav breakfast yum yum

tasy said...

hehe.. funny but ironically true...

well, time again to hit the roads, PLUS gets all the $$ rolling in, come to think of it, they shud waive the toll fees for tht day to encourage voters to go back home to vote, hoh?

Unknown said...

hi gargies..yeah lor.. must give some incentive coz the toll charges are really taking a toll on our wallets.

kljs said...

I will stay political neutral.... I rather not bothered with both sides. Doesn't mean I am ignorant of what is happening in our country. I will still vote, but I will vote for the one that can help the country and not ruin it. or something like that...

http://kennyljs.com/

Unknown said...

good morning kenny..I fully agree with you. We must vote for those who takes care of us and our country.