Friday, January 4, 2008

Pacific West is absolutely the Best :D

I have been meaning to do this post for the longest time... but I am getting very forgetful. babe_kl has asked me about the brand of fish chips I used in this post.

For that, I used Pacific West's Black Pepper Fish Fillets. I cannot remember exactly how much they were priced but it should be about RM10-RM12 a box. It was lovely and I didn't really need to deep fry them. I pan-fried the fish fillets in less than 1/2 inch of oil and they turned out crispy on the outside and tender and soft on the inside...yummy.



I got another box last week plus the a box of Fish Cocktails. The Fish Cocktails turned out just as nice but as the box said, cocktails mean bite size pieces only. I think these are about the best fish nuggets I have had. You'll not go wrong with them babe-kl :)





Technorati Tags:,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

5 comments:

Babe_KL said...

ahh thanks for the visuals, shopping for them would be easier

twosuperheroes said...

wah..this one I can definitely cook. Unlike your beautiful cookies...not so talented (just yet! haven't got the time to try..) Will buy this the next time I'm going grocery shopping. So that Superhero W can makan more fishy... :p

Unknown said...

babe: actually they have many other seafood besides fish... like prawns, sotong and they have the platter too.. maybe next time I will try those :)

superhero S : yeah.. fishy is good..and yummy.... I am sure superhero W will loooove them as much as he loves you :D

Dc said...

Hear Hear i tried the fish too, i went for the fish fillet, and it was wonderful, half an inch and fry till golden brown, turned out magnificent :).

From the freezer to the frying pan, just on medium fire will be good enough, in case the insides are still cold and the outside are dark :P

Unknown said...

dcyk have you tried the other seafood packs from PW yet?