Tuesday, January 8, 2008

All that Glitters is Gold after all ;)



I have been acting like a sloth lately where blogging was concerned.. posting as well as reading. Blame that on the recent holiday mood.

2 things happened to me in blogland yesterday in consecutive order. The first was my blog was automatically redirected to some other site each time I attempted to open it. Panic! MSN babe_kl to see if she was able to open my blog. Confirmed that she too was redirected to some page hosted by adbaaz or something. I suspected that it was the Advertlets codes causing it. Removed all Advertlets codes and wahlah... the sky is blue and clear again :).

Later in the evening, I received a mail from Nuffnang on their latest program : The Nuffnang Glitterati. Wow.. what is this glittering mail all about??

Wow, it is a Loyalty Program... and a very cool one at that.



  • Application is automatic.
  • Qualification is simple.
  • Rewards are fantastic.

Wah... my day has now turned even brighter. Now that I have removed all the Advertlets codes from my blog...I would most likely qualify for the Glitterati Programme (hor?). I don't think what's left on my page originates from ad network within South-East Asia? I really hope so.... I seriously want to qualify for the program.

So... all that Glitterati (glitters) is GOLD after all!!

Technorati Tags:
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi crescenet. thank you for dropping in... i'll be over yours in a minute. see you there :D