Thursday, January 3, 2008

I am back.... to the worldly world....

I missed blogging but it was good to be away from all worldly things for a while... work..office..colleagues...office hour jams....I was off the last couple of days of 2007, deeply involved in activities related to dharma and my buddhist dharma centre. I also took some time off to try to cook up some stuff at home. Some turned out ok but some were disastrous (obviously no photos of these heehee).

There is so I want to put down in words but I just don't know where to start. I think I will start afresh tomorrow and see if I can sort out my thoughts and the photos I took using my good old handphone's camera.

Til tomorrow.... and a very Happy New Year to all...

Life is short... break the rules....forgive quickly...kiss slowly....love truly....laugh uncontrollably...and never regret anything that makes you SMILE!

2 comments:

kljs said...

Happy New Year!!!
I want wondering why you didn't update anything for so long!

http://kennyljs.com/

Unknown said...

Hee Hee...you know what the real excuse for that was....LAZY!