Wednesday, July 25, 2007
How to make a Man fall in love with you?
Saw this during my morning ritual of browsing through the newspapers before I start the dreary work routine. This is from The Star papers and there was an article on “How to make a man fall in love with you?” Va va voom… I just gotta share this with my girlfriends (not necessarily only the unmarried ones) and my guy friends too (heh, what’s wrong with that).
So, listed under tips, this includes:-
1) Take good care of yourself. Stay in shape and eat a healthy diet. Make sure you are well groomed at all times (hair, nails, makeup). If you take pride in how you look, the man in your life will take pride in that as well. (my comments – yeah.. never listen to people who tell you that you should relax on this once you’ve got a bf, hubby or partner. Coz if you slack, you might just not-got the bf, hubby or partner if you start looking like a hag or worse, Dolores Umbridge).
2) Be confident. Confidence is not only a man’s game. Men like women who are sure of themselves and where they are going on in life. If you are not all that confident naturally, fake it until you no longer have to. (my comments – great to be confident but don’t be a know-it-all bitch. Nobody really likes a bitch that much).
3) Figure out where your guy hangs out, and you hang out there too. Before he can fall in love with you, he has to like you first. The more we are exposed to a stimulus (person, place or thing), the more we like it. (my comments – know where to draw the line from being a stalker brrr…. a stalker is scary).
4) Once he likes you and gets used to having you around, start to become less and less available. There is truth to the saying “Absence makes the heart grow fonder”, so make him miss you and work extra hard to have you around. Remember: things easily gotten are easily replaced. (my comment – true true.. but ya gotta be sure that your guy is not the “Out of sight, out of mind” type)
5) When you talk to each other, look longingly into his eyes. Hold eye contact with him longer than normal, and you can trick his brain into believing he’s in love with you. (my comments – no comment on this as most of the time spent nowadays are at the movies or doing rpg games. Anyway who has to dough for candlelight dinners where we can do the eyeballs-to-eyeballs thingy? Hard to do the thing at McD)
6) Make him feel like he is the only man in the world for you. Whether it’s a small note wishing him a good day, a light caress or gentle kiss, make sure he feels like he is the only man in your world. Men like the women in their lives to make them feel special, and the woman who can do that will be the one he loves. (my comments – guys, what say you? Would you like to get sms-es or calls everyday to let you know how we feel about you? – the network providers will love us for sure)
Do let me know if it works for you? I am also trying to “tackle” this guy, who is a renovator. Might get my condo re-done for free, with a bf thrown in as well…buahahahaha