Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It is soooo very cold ...brrrrr

This is how I feel right now in the office...

If only babe and I could have another bowl of these good stuff just this minute. We both went down to Petaling Street for lunch.. mainly because I was so tempted by the Nyonya Laksa post by the Two Superheroes...haha.. but I think what I had at the market place was a far cry from what they had the other day. Oh well, if only I can have another bowl of the same right now....brrrrr

What I had

What babe had

Technorati Tags:, ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

2 comments:

twosuperheroes said...

Looks delicious what...the assam laksa and curry...*drools!*

Unknown said...

Actually Supes, the curry is a better order. The laksa is definitely not as good as that you had..the Nyonya Laksa.