Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Manglish

There were quite a number of good movies playing at the Cineplexes since the end of December last year and I had watched a number of them. I even went to watch Ip Man twice as it was that good :D.

There was this time when I was queuing to get some tickets for Bedtime Stories at the Cineplex at Sunway Pyramid when I spotted a sign in the foyer. I like the comment penned in at the top of the notice. Just had to take a snap shot of it.

I wonder if the person who wrote the sign gave it to his or her reporting superior for checking before it was placed at the foyer of the Cineplex. Or worse, the reporting superior after checking apparently found nothing wrong with the wordings on the sign hahaha...


Technorati Tags:,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

No comments: